Alfred poppins is a registered member of the HETAS competent persons scheme and we have invested in further training to make sure what we do is correct and inline with building document J and follows British standards.
Who are HETAS?
HETAS are the official body recognised by Government to approve biomass and solid fuel domestic heating appliances, fuels and services including the registration of competent installers and servicing businesses. There are many benefits behind using the wide range of services available through HETAS;
- HETAS is the only government approved competent persons scheme specialising in solid fuel, wood & biomass
- All registered installers are trained and regularly assessed as competent
- The HETAS scheme covers a range of installations that an installer may carry out: dry appliances, appliances with boilers, solid mineral, wood & biomass appliances, hot water and heating systems along with re-lining chimneys
- Buy with confidence from an Approved Retailer who can offer advice and consumer leaflets of a wide range of topics
- HETAS is the official body for testing and approval of appliances and publishes lists of approved appliances, fuels and equipment to help consumers, installers, retailers, designers & specifiers in choosing an installation & system to suit your needs whilst complying with the relevant building regulations and safety standards
For more information click here – http://www.hetas.co.uk/wp-content/mediauploads/consumer-flier-style21.pdf